Wednesday, August 28, 2013

An Interview with my boys


Braden T Estes
Age 7
Height 48 inches
Grade 2nd

My Perfect Day:
I would wake up at 7:30am
In the morning I would watch TV
In the afternoon I would watch TV
At night I would play Wii
I would go to bed at 10pm

My favorite foods:
breakfast - waffles
lunch - noodles with cheese
dinner -  broccoli

My favorite song is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
My favorite movie is Wreck It Ralph
My favorite place is the beach
My favorite color is green
A favorite memory is camping in the backyard 


Tyler S Estes
Age 4
Height 36 inches
Grade Preschool

My Perfect Day:
I would wake up at 6am
In the morning I would play toys
In the afternoon I would play Wii
At night I would go to sleep
I would go to bed at 8pm

My favorite foods:
breakfast - chips
lunch - cookies
dinner - bananas

My favorite song is Trust in the Lord
My favorite movie is Wreck It Ralph and Turbo
My favorite place is Grandmas
My favorite color is yellow
A favorite memory is watching movies at home


Thank you boys for that insight into life as Braden and Tyler Summer 2013!  Can you tell Braden is helping me format this blog entry?  Love you, B!

No comments:

Post a Comment