Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Random Wednesday & Skating the Line

I told Tubby to get out of the kitchen while we were eating supper. 


Talk about skating the line!

The boys helped me make pizza a few nights ago.  My two little chefs are rather goofy.




You would think making your own pizza would entice you to actually eat it.  At least thats what all my healthy eating family magazines say.  "Get your child involved in preparing dinner!"

Not so much.  They didn't touch it.  Although they did ask for pepperonis "all by itself, please."  (sigh)

I do not look forward to the upcoming dinner wars.  Or homework wars.  Or packing lunch wars.  Does school really start in two weeks???

I much prefer watering flowers while brandishing a sword.  Cause you never know when bad guys could show up and you'd have to defend yourself.





Ty has told me more than once lately, that he doesn't want to get "bigga."  He wants to stay little.  This mama may need to watch all the times she pleads for him to not grow up.  Don't want to give the boy a complex!

And lastly, my short rant on lids that don't fit.  I mean really.  I am getting much better at handling bad traffic or the fact that my smoke detector goes off anytime I cook with the broiler, but give me a cup with a lid that won't fit tight?  Makes me want to lose it!

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment