Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What a Catch!

I got to be a Mystery Reader a couple of weeks ago in B-Man's class.  While there, his teacher announced that Braden was chosen for Catch of the Week! 

That means his behavior and good decisions earned him the right to bring things for show and tell daily, be the teacher's special helper, be line leader etc.  I am so proud of my little catch! 

My birthday week too!  I told him it was the best present he could have gotten me.  Then at church that Wednesday night we found out B was awarded a blue ribbon for Best Car Design for his Grand Prix car! 

You can read about his race here.  He received a trophy and ribbon and is going to take it to school to show his friends.  Hopefully he can tell them a little about Awanas too and how he learns about Jesus there.  We shall see.  It was such a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment