Thursday, March 1, 2012

Charleston Trip

Ty and I took a long weekend trip to Charleston, SC the week before last to see my sister and her family.  What a great time!  I'll add some pictures of our trip later.  Ty and his cousin, Hannah played so well together and we went to a petting zoo where we hand fed Lemurs!  Unfortunately, I brought home more than some homemade honey from the bee hives there.  Double eye infection.  Yuck.  I was stuck at home dabbing for 2 days.

When I got back, I was welcomed home with the affects of a slip and fall on some hardwood flooring by my firstborn.  Poor B lost a tooth and is about to loose another from falling.  His chin is bruised and three upper teeth are graying and bruised.  It was a bad hit!  He is doing ok though and it doesn't seem to bother him.  I'm so thankful he didn't need stitches!  It could have been worse.  Of course I did call the dentist who assured me the hit won't mess anything up with incoming permanent teeth.  Whew!

Here is a happy picture when you lose teeth the correct way.  He lost his first tooth in January of this year.  He was more excited than he was Christmas morning, I'm not kidding!


He is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment