Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ty vs Chair

I think its safe to say the chair won this round.

Check out that forehead!  And that's with a phone camera!  This was one of the bruises from Sunday's family lunch.  The cousins have so much fun playing together, but I think we are now going to outlaw running in the house, period.  At my house, we don't have much to hit since we took out most of the furniture so the kids have room to dance and make forts.  Adult seating is so overrated.  Most of the time we look around and find we are all playing on the floor and the dogs are on the couch anyway.

Please pay no attention to the orange crayon marks that cover my shower wall.  The boys and I share a bathroom, what can I say?  He drew me a "Humungasaur."  They like to draw things for me to enjoy the next morning when I take my shower.

Poor Tyler.  Please learn to put your arms out when you fall soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment