Tuesday, March 27, 2012

15th Anniversary & 1st BBQ of the Season!

Saturday we celebrated J's company's 15th anniversary.  I am so proud of him and how hard he and his Dad have worked to be where they are.  They have truly put their hearts and souls into this company and have been able to employ and help so many in the process all the while staying within their Christian beliefs!  Happy 15th, Ultra Violet Laser Supplies!



That's B, me, Ty, J and our nephew, Z-man at the celebrating.  The kids had a blast chasing each other in the ballroom and swiping mini eclairs and cakes from the dessert table.  I kept wanting to speak to them, but my dad-in-law said they were grandchildren of the owner and could do what they want!  Hey, it was his party!

J received a really nice plaque for his 15 years of outstanding hard work.  Did I mention how proud of him I am?


That's J and Tony, two of UVLSI's outstanding employees.
We got to see a lot of folks we haven't seen in years.  Great time.

Sunday we went to church and over to J's parent's house for lunch.  The kids had a good time playing, but it was a rough one for the little ones.  Ty fell and hit his head on a chair and then Z-man smashed his fingers in the front door.  This age is so tough on kids!  That's why we keep Ty with bangs!

Even though its the first day under 65 degrees in the last few weeks, I was hankering for a hamburger.  We fired up the grill and J made me a great hamburger for supper!  Baked potato and chocolate pudding for dessert.  I'm getting a little excited for summer now!

I'm currently watching B lay on the floor since "no one will play with him."  We are all on our electronics at the moment and he has forgotten how to play independently, apparently.


  I'm one step away from handing him the swiffer.  When I was growing up if we said we were bored, we got to go out to the front yard and pick up magnolia leaves. 

Doesn't work for Ty though, he loves to swiffer.




We finished up our night building forts.  I can't believe I didn't look at the clock before getting into this. 

They are tired and starting to melt down and will have a complete full on fit when its time to go upstairs in a few.  Ah well.



No comments:

Post a Comment