Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ty's Hair

I have been talking about my sweet little baby's hair for a while now.  Its just crazy.  And the rough haircut we got due to a Mama FAIL is not helping things.  Oh, Ty.


The other night at supper, Ty asked his customary question,

"So Mommy, hows your day?" 

And I told him a little about my day, all the while distracted by the spray of 3 yr old cowlick standing straight up from the back of his head.  Then, knowing he completely refused to put on a hat this morning, my last ditch effort to get the hair to behave before he left the house, I asked my precious child,

"So, baby, how was your hair today?" 

To which he promptly answer while hands flying up to the mess,

"Mommy, iss jus jacked up!"

My 3 yr old.  My baby.  My Ty.

No comments:

Post a Comment