Saturday, June 30, 2012

Beach Trip 2012!

We just got back from a great and relaxing week at Holden Beach, NC.  My parents were so kind enough to invite the whole family down to hang with them at a house on the beach! 

Holden Beach from the causeway.


 The boys got to hang out with their cousin Hannah and I got some quality time in with my cute preggers sister.  I have tons of pictures, so I will spare the poor blog server, but we mostly spent our entire days jumping waves, building sand castles and eating.  Lots and lots of eating.  My little fam will need to go on detox this week from all of the snacks and food at all times of the day and night.  Nothing but chicken and broccoli this week!

We found some cool hole-in-the-wall places to eat and J and I had some romantic walks on the beach.  My idea of a great vacation.



Ty loved washing his feet off in the outdoor faucet/shower.


Ty and Hannah really played well together.

Grandma getting some kisses.


Eeyore!

Shrimp burger from Provisions Co was so good!


Hannah and B also raced some Go-Carts, B's favorite thing we did.




Ty broke bad with a little miniture golf.




Pregnant lady in a candy store!

Grandaddy and Ty.

The boys had fun playing with a plastic sailboat in the water.  Both boys really got into the jumping the waves this time.  I was surprised and very happy how comfortable they looked in the water!  B was a huge improvement from last year and Ty had very little fear. 

Daddy and Ty.

Had an amazing time with my family on vacation this year!  I can't wait to get back to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment