Friday, June 1, 2012

Awana Games and a Water Fight

Back in March, B participated in the Awana Olympic Games.  I had never been to one of these events before but it was really fun!  B competed in almost every event and he is super fast.  He has made such good friends at our church. 


The kids behaved really well and Ty did pretty well watching. Well, this is what he was doing almost the entire time... when he wasn't climbing on the basketball goals. 


Afterwards we got to take some friends home with us since their parents were volunteering the entire day at the games.  We only had to stay for the morning.  After lunch at McD's, where a couple commented to us on how well behaved the kids were (yay!), we came home and played outside and that's when the water fight broke out! 

We are all about some water fights at my house.


I panicked for a second because I didn't have clothes for our friend's kids, but who cares?  They were having so much fun and I knew I could find something for them to wear.  Even though they had puddles in their tennis shoes, I had some happy, tired kids on my hands.  They played so well the whole afternoon. 


 What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment