Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh my pictures!

Well, I left my camera cable at work and I am on spring break with the boys, so be prepared for picture overload next week!

Today we are on day 2 of potty training.  Ty did a lot better yesterday than I thought he would.  Of course, after B's potty training experience, I had super low expectations.  He had some accidents and he had tons of successes! 

He does this crazy thing of spending about 15 minutes at a time hopping on and off the potty sprinkling and getting candy.  Instead of sitting once and taking care of business.  He will sit and if anything comes out he yells, "candy!"

B would get a piece too, so he would be very encouraging telling Ty to try again!

The boys have been super fun this week.  DC was a great trip.  One of my favorites with the boys.  I will have a recount later with pictures.

Sorry for the picture-less post!  More to come!  Especially if I just can't handle it and run to Radio Shack for a new cable.  Ha!

Just so you don't go away completely disappointed, here are a couple of pictures of the seasons first S'mores!  Yes, they are in their PJs.  We knew we'd be out late, so bath time before S'mores. 


This is Ty's first S'more since he wasn't digging it last year.   We did S'mores at Pops and Ve Ve's on Saturday night.   Roasted our marshmallows right on the grill.   Our friend Niki even showed us how to place the graham with chocolate on it on the grill for a minute to heat everything up so it squished better.   SO GOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment