Monday, October 21, 2013

Running, Haircuts and a Stinky Sink

Yep, that about sums up our weekend!
 
We had a great time cheering on the Winn's Church runners this weekend at the 5k and 10k.  We had so many sign up and run that we won some money for Operation Christmas Child!  Right on!
 
 
 
 
My handsome guys.  Pre-haircut.  We went in for an $11 trim.  I took Ty to the restroom and when I got back, yikes.  B had very little hair left.  Apparently me and the stylists opinion of a "skaters cut" differs slightly.
 
Don't you hate it when life interrupts your happy?  A pipe under the sink got separated and for an entire day, it was sputtering contents from the garbage disposal into the cabinet under my sink.  Then the lovely pieces of yuck food just sat.  We noticed the smell too late.  J fixed everything (thank goodness!) but the smell remains.  It really interrupts my happy when I walk into the kitchen and get hit with the wall-o-smell.  Ugh.
 
We have slathered baking soda, bleach, Windex, white vinegar spray... nothing seems to work.  Finally J had the great idea to put some coffee grounds in there.  His reasoning, if it covers the smell of cocaine...!  And you known what?  It really did make it tolerable.  Much more than all the cleaners we tried.  Thanks, Babe!
 
Thankful he cares about my happy.
 
On to Monday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment