Friday, August 24, 2012

Flip Flop Fridays!

I am so excited about the change of seasons!  Fall is favorite!  With that in mind, I do mourn one small aspect of this time of year.  My flip flops.  We are a flip flop family.  I adore my flip flops, feel most comfortable in my flip flops and look forward all winter and spring to flip flop season.

This year, as a tribute, I am declaring Fridays, Flip Flop Friday for as many weeks as we can still get away with wearing them.  I realize some workplaces don't allow flip flops.  Mine "frowns upon" them, but since I'm mostly frowned upon here anyway and if I wear long jeans, you can barely notice, I will be sneakily wearing my flip flops on Fridays until the mornings hit 50 degrees.

What about you?  Will you join me on Flip Flop Fridays?  Can you sneak them on at work?  Can you proudly display them after work?  Maybe slip into them for a moment in the morning before your day begins?  Comment on the blog or on Facebook if you are a Flip Flop Friday participant!



Yep, thats also my "frowned upon" mini fridge under my desk to the left, there.

Happy Flip Flop Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment