Monday, August 13, 2012

Bowling and Babies!

I just can't wait to meet my little nephew, Joshua!  He is making his entrance on Wed if not sooner!  I miss my parents but am so glad they are in SC with my little sister.  My niece Hannah will be such a great big sister.  I will hopefully get to visit soon and get my baby fix.  Especially a baby BOY fix!

Speaking of fun little boys, we took my two and friends who also have two little boys bowling on Saturday.  It was one of those impromptu not-really-planned events that worked out awesome.  I need more of those! 

The boys had their own lane and really had a blast.  The older two were pretty good too!



 
We grabbed lunch and went on home to put Ty down for a nap.  He was "not tired" and this is what happens when he is not tired.


  B helped Justin in the yard since he is earning money to buy a Nintendo DS since his parents don't think a 6 year old needs anything costing that much (mean ole parents), but agreed to allow him to get it if he earned the money for it himself.  We'll see how determined he will be.  I, for one, will be extremely impressed and proud of him if he works that long to earn that much cash.  My iPhone didn't cost that much.

Sunday were so tired from VBS week last week and all but B took a nap.  It was super nice.  Sundays should always be nap day.

Then off to borrow my parent's field for B to work on his bike-sans-training-wheels skills!  He did pretty well.  He very much likes the traumatic jump off the bike when it slows down and sometimes he is more excited for the jump than actually staying on the bike and peddling.  Well, its a work in progress.

Counting down for pictures of baby Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment