Monday, July 16, 2012

Tomato Festival and more Lego time

Saturday we decided to attend yet another small town annual event that we haven't been to.  Our county is famous for its local tomatoes.  So much so that they have a festival every year to honor said tomato.  We had to check it out.


The festival was pretty cool sporting enormous farming equipment, a few rides and tons of vendors.  B even got to try a martial arts lesson for free and liked it so much, we signed him up for a couple of lessons in August. 

Mini Ferris wheel that BOTH boys got on.  Yay, B!

My Dad says this is a corn picker.  Eeeks, look at that sky.

B sitting in the wheel of the corn picker.

Ty wasn't feeling very well and stayed in the stroller most of the time.  Except when there was a race car involved, of course.

 
It was free to get in and a fun morning activity for me and my guys.  We left just in time since the storms came rolling in as we rolled out.

We hung out the rest of the afternoon in the house playing Legos and letting Ty nap his little fever away.  B made a Lego man head complete with hair.  He impresses me so much with his Lego skills!


We got some pool time in this weekend too and B is just tearing it up!  He stays underwater now more than he stays on top.  And its really fun now because I can throw him and not worry about him going under.  So I REALLY throw him!  Good for the ole arm muscles too!

I love me some lazy weekends without a lot of plans. 

This is what Ty was doing last night before bed.  He is such a nut.


Its Monday and I'm already looking forward to date night on Friday with my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment