Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Randomness

Hello, Mr. Shark.  Why are you still sitting out on my kitchen counter?  Why do you smell like mothballs when we open your jar?  How long will I be forced to look at your black watery eye as I try to cook supper?  You remind me of that Dr. Seuss book, Fish Out of Water.  Although I am very glad you are not real and we don't have to flush you when you float to the top.


I pray I don't mistake you for my spaghetti sauce.
__________________________________________

Dear new planner,
I am very happy to have found you among all of the planners in Target.  You may not be the cutest, but you have college-ruled lines on all the individual days so I know we will be instant friends.  I also very much like your laminated month tabs.  That's fancy.

_______________________________________________________

Dear Ty,
next time please listen to Mommy when I tell you its a tomato and not an apple.  I would have liked to eat my very first home grown tomato on a salad with feta and strawberries.  Instead it sits on my counter with Mr. Shark bitten into and squishy.

______________________________________________

No, Ty, I do not wish to play with your Lego man at the moment.  But I do love the faces you make while trying to convince me otherwise.







Ok, that face I can't resist, lets play!

Happy Random Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment