Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cute haircuts and nasty sinus infections

Sorry for the late post this week!  I felt like I was getting a cold at the end of last week but on Sunday I was blasted with a full on sinus infection that triggered one of the worst migraines I've ever had.  Ugh.  One of the lie on the floor in the darkest room of the house with a blanket over your head headaches.

This was my view for most of Sunday and Monday. 


 
Yes that is my Tubby in my lap at all times when I'm sick.  I didn't move.  Thank God for my hubby who jumps in to take over dinner, bathtime and bedtime for the kiddos.

Saturday before I was slapped with sickness, I took the boys to go get haircuts. 


We tried a different place this time because I wasn't feeling great and didn't feel like taking the drive all the way to the other side of town for the normal place.  My boys are boy's boys.  So I took them to Sport Clips.  All sports on big TVs, lots of guy-type decor (although I don't think they call it decor) and lockers and stadium seats to wait in.  Because there was no one in there, my boys got lots of attention and just loved it there.  Yay!  New place closer to home!  They both got cute haircuts too. 


They were so good they got a trip to Five Below.  We got Daddy some surprise Nerds.  Ty wanted to get him the same toy car he got, but Nerds won.

We hung out at home Saturday for the most part and after cleaning the house we were lazy.  I wasn't feeling so good so we found games to play like "Crash" which is lining up the matchbox cars on the coffee table and taking turns trying to knock as many over as possible with your one, favorite matchbox car.  Actually was pretty fun.

The boys got a Nerf guns out at some point and that was entertaining, but the migraine made it fuzzy as to what day that was. 

We are in full swing of all our commitments this week!  Awanas starts up and I am teaching the Puggles (2 year old class) so that should be fun!  I do well with the 2's.  We all need to go potty a lot, love playdough, and have fits once in a while.  Its a perfect match.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment