Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Doing a little writing

Welcome to my blog!  I have been itching to do a little writing, but there is no way I have time to write anything substantial in this season of my life, so I'm diggin a little bloggin.  Mainly this is my way to record some of the best life has, or what I call "The Good Stuff."  I am so thankful and blessed to have my little family and my kids are hysterical!  I want to be sure I stop and record some of the things they come up with.

For a little taste of what this blog is going to be about, I will explain the inspiration of it all.

This past Saturday I wore my red PJ pants all day long.  I'm talking even on a W-Mart run, people.  I was joking with Justin, the husband, about how the all day PJ pants must be the reason he married me.  I then asked out of curiosity, "why did you marry me, babe?"  And Braden, my very precocious six year old pipes up from the backseat of the Tahoe, "maybe because no one else would!" 

Oh my!

Meet Tyler, Paige, Justin & Braden

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love blogs! Good for you for making the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn, I have got to put this stuff somewhere. The little pieces of paper in my calendar are getting lost!

      Delete
  2. Great! You allowed me to comment! :) I'll look forward to your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to read about the daily adventures!

    ReplyDelete