Thursday, February 23, 2012

Date Night at Spirited Art

In lieu of a fancy dinner for Valentine's Day, this year Justin and I went to Spirited Art with some friends. 


We were led through painting two tropical scenes that could be hung together.   We had no idea what to expect with this adventure, but we had a great time and the paintings didn't turn out all that bad!



I was really proud of our paintings.  Justin was much better at the clouds than I was.  I will definitely take Braden there sometime to do one of the kids classes.


We added some birds at the end.  Justin also painted our initials on one of the palm tree trunks.  Major brownie points on that one, Babe!


And a very awkward picture of me being too far away to lean in for the picture properly.






No comments:

Post a Comment