Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Only You

The other morning I was explaining to Braden that God has a plan for his life that only he can fulfill.  Something very special he is planning that only Braden can do.  How cool is that?  So our job is to seek His will for our life so we don't miss it.  He will use Braden's talents and abilities to do something to glorify God and further His kingdom.  To which Braden responds,


"Yeah, like no one else in the whole world can be our Mom, only you."

Oh, how those words from my eight year old resonated with my heart.  In a season of battling discontentment and doubting my place in God's plan, I'm told by a child that I'm exactly where I need to be at this moment.  Only I can be their Mom.

Thank you, Jesus, for using my B to minister to my heart.  Show me your plan for today and help me accept it.  Let me not be so farsighted that I miss the miracles around me right now.  Lord, help me to celebrate small gifts of this day. 
 
This is the day that the Lord has made. 
I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalms 118:24













 

No comments:

Post a Comment